Monday, July 27, 2009

Witch Kitty!

I LOVE how this little kitty turned out, I will have to make one for myelf. He was made using a pattern from Tennessee Ridge Primitives. This is my version. :) He is made out of musling material. He is about 13" tall and 10" wide. I have attatched his little witch hat on using hot glue. I also added some stained cheesecloth around the hat. The hat is approx. 6" tall. Then I have perched a little crow upon his tail and glue some spanish moss around him. He is about 5" tall. And then his broom, it is stained wrippes muslin attatched to a stick with a piece of rusty wire. The broom is approx. 12" tall. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. The Witch Kitty is $18.00 plus shipping. I accept paypal and money orders. Thank you for stopping by!SOLD

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see that you are selling some of your awesome wares! I hope someday to get my hands on some more of your handmades! They are the best!

    ReplyDelete