Monday, July 27, 2009

Witch Doll!

Let me start off by telling you, these were so much fun making! I made these using some awesome patterns I purchased from Tennessee Ridge Primitives! Thanks Becky! :) First up, my version of her Grungy Witch Door/Wall Hanger. She would even look great setting on an old chair or stool. She measures a whopping 36" tall!! That is from the tip of the hat to the bottom of her dress. She is nice and big! :) She is made of muslin material. Her hat measures approx. 9" tall and is too made of muslin. I have painted and sanded it down for that great worn look. I added a piece of coffee stained cheesecloth around the hat. Her dress is made of color-washed cheesecloth. I think it looks AWESOME all worn and grungy. I added a rusty bell and pin to the top of the dress. Her wand is a muslin color-washed star attatched to a stick, it measures approx. 10" tall. She is holding a crow by her stick arms, which has been secured to them using hot glue. The crow is approx. 15" long. Nice and big. And lastly....her broom, what is a witch without a broom! :) It is made of torn stained muslin attatched to a stick with a piece of rusty wire. It measures approx. 14" tall. She will come to you ready to hang. I have added a piece of rusty wire to the back of her head to hang. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have. The price for her is $30.00 plus shipping. I accept paypal or money orders. Please contact me for shipping quotes. Thank you for stopping by.SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment